If you don’t understand the universal commonality in these 7 facts it time to call Foodservice Solutions®.
At the intersection the evolving food consumer and building top line revenue within retail foodservice we find the grocerant niche. This niche is filled with ready-2-eat and heat-N-eat fresh and prepared food.
Below you will find a compilation of recently released food facts that can assist you in your success.
- Ninety percent of Americans are aware of health benefits associates with coco and dark chocolate.
- Seventy-Two percent indicated they have changed how they cook and eat in their home.
- Seventy-Three named price as a factor while grocery shopping.
- Sixty-Three percent of US adults have dined at a fast-food restaurant chain in the past month.
- Fifty Two percent say fresh ingredients are at the top of what’s important to them.
- Fifty percent have dined at a local casual dining restaurant chain in the past month.
- Forty Nine percent say foods with less fat are important.
Consumers are evolving these facts reflect attributes found within the grocerant niche. This growing trend is empowering the consumer to establish new customs and traditions in eating better, more flavorful food. The Grocerant niche is about convenient meal participation; differentiation and individualization. Most often found in fresh prepared meal components that can be bundled with mix and match options.
Foodservice Solutions® 5P’s of food marketing: Product, Packaging, Placement, Portability and Price can play a key role when you integrate food facts, trends with brand value. At the intersection of the consumer, sales success you find both the grocerant niche and Foodservice Solutions®.
Invite Foodservice Solutions® to complete a grocerant program assessment, brand, product placement or positioning assistance. Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche visit Facebook.com/Steven Johnson, Linkedin.com/in/grocerant or twitter.com/grocerant.