1. Waiters interrupting an important meal to ask if 'everything is OK?
2. Asking what composes a certain dish and getting shrugged shoulders for an answer.
3. Bad lighting.
4. Unclean table next to me
5. Stacking plate of food on top of each other. I don't want the bottom of other plates touching my food.
6. Grab the glass toward the top, near the drinking area.
7. Chewing gum while serving.
Join me here on my blog for insights, information and inspiration. Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche for more on Steven A. Johnson and Foodservice Solutions visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/grocerant or on Facebook at Steven Johnson