Success does leave clues and inviting customers to become interactive and participatory brand ambassadors utilizing an underground menu is a success clue that should not be over looked according to Tacoma, WA based Grocerant Guru® Steven Johnson.
Creating ‘buzz’ takes planning. famous Underground Menu is not an accident. With each new year comes new sandwiches a new desserts or two, that can become key to driving buzz around the underground menu thus fueling sales and consumer buy-in. Let’s look at what’s new this year:
1. Barnyard—This one’s got all the meat—ham, turkey, Angus roast beef, salami, bacon, meatballs and Swiss cheese toasted on regular bread
2. Cheeseburger—You can order a cheeseburger at a sandwich shop? A mountain of meatballs and cheddar is toasted then topped with fresh lettuce, tomato and mayo on regular bread.
3. Dream Bar Sundae—Dreams come true, and gooey—A toasty warm Dream Bar topped with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a cherry on top
4. Cookie Collision Shake—built for the cookie monsters, a hand-dipped ice cream shake blended with OREO and butter cookies, topped with more OREO cookies. This shake can also be enjoyed a little guilt free with low-fat frozen yogurt just ask for it in a smoothie.
Below is the complete menu:
5. Firebal—Meatballs, chili, hot peppers and melted cheddar toasted on regular
6. Barnyard- ham, turkey, Angus roast beef, salami, bacon, meatballs and Swiss toasted on regular
7. Cheeseburger—A mountain of meatballs and cheddar toasted then topped with fresh lettuce, tomato and mayo on regular
8. Sicilian—Salami, pepperoni, capicola and mortadella plus meatballs, mushrooms, marinara and provolone toasted on regular
9. Lucky 7—It’s the full house of meats—a Wreckplus an Italian. It jams ham, turkey breast, Angus roast beef, salami, pepperoni, capicola and mortadella with melted provolone toasted then topped with fresh lettuce, tomato and mayo on regular. Good luck.
10. Calicado—Fresh-sliced avocado, crisp cucumber and hand-sliced turkey breast. Topped with melted cheddar toasted on multigrain
11. Wrecking Ball- It came in like a Wreck-meatball—Wreck sammie (ham, turkey, Angus roast beef, salami) toasted with meatballs, marinara sauce and provolone then topped with fresh lettuce, tomato and mayo on regular
12. Monkey Business—This nana-nutter swings—Creamy peanut butter and Nueske’s bacon toasted and then topped with freshly sliced bananas on regular
13. Gonzo Bonzo Salad—Chickpeas, hard-boiled egg, crumbled blue cheese, grape tomatoes, crisp cucumbers and diced red onion on a bed of fresh romaine, iceberg and spinach
14. Clubhouse Salad—All-natural grilled chicken breast, fresh avocado, bacon, hard-boiled egg, crumbled blue cheese and grape tomatoes on a bed of fresh spinach
15. Dream Bar Sundae—A toasty warm Dream Bar topped with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a cherry on top
16. Cookie Collision Shake—Hand-dipped ice cream shake blended with OREO and butter cookies, topped with more OREO cookies.
17. Cookie Collision Smoothie—low-fat frozen yogurt smoothie blended with OREO and butter cookies, topped with more OREO cookies.
Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing ideations look more like yesterday than tomorrow? Interested in learning how www.FoodserviceSolutions.us can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit: www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information.