White Castle is a brand known as the “House of Crave” where brand loyalist will go to great lengths to seek out and get a ‘slider’ anytime of the day or night. According to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions® rewarding while edifying brand loyalist is one of the things that White Castle does better than most restaurant chains.
In an effort to keep it brand loyalist warm White Castle, has added a new item to its House of Crave inventory that’s sure to be a hit for the holidays – a festive blue sweater featuring the White Castle logo and rows of sliders, snowflakes, fries, wreaths and drinks.
The warm-and-cozy sweater, which is available in sizes small to 5XL, is perfect for outdoor fun and family gatherings, not to mention for ugly (and beautiful) sweater contests. Orders placed by December 16 will arrive in time for Christmas; expedited shipping will be available after that date for an additional cost.
The ugly sweater, which was created in partnership with the Ugly Sweater Store, pairs perfectly with White Castle’s slider socks and the royal blue White Castle beanie.
Battle for Share of Stomach
To make the ugly sweater even more enticing, all House of Crave orders placed on December 2, Cyber Monday, will receive free ground shipping. So, anyone planning to purchase an ugly sweater or anything else from the online store can save money by shopping on that day.
Check out the fun and unique items that round out the Top 10 items – all adorned with the iconic White Castle logo – in White Castle’s Holiday Gift Guide:
· Silver winter-themed lunchbox decorated with snowflakes and an ornament
· Blue, light-up glass ornament
· 13-ounce blue ceramic campfire mug
· Blue knit scarf with three white stripes
· A pink or light blue creeper (onesie), available in newborn through 24 months
· Fashionable flannel pants with a checkered pattern of black and electric blue
· Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls
· Slider-scented candle (100% of net candle sales will be donated to Autism Speaks)
· $25 White Castle gift card to satisfy the crave morning, noon or night
· White Castle ugly sweater
Foodservice Solutions® specializes in outsourced business development. We can help you identify, quantify and qualify additional food retail segment opportunities or a new menu product segment and brand and menu integration strategy. Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma WA is the global leader in the Grocerant niche visit Facebook.com/Steven Johnson, Linkedin.com/in/grocerant/ or twitter.com/grocerant