Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant Guru™ Steven Johnson will be presenting a webinar for seafoodsource.com Seafood Processors and Seafood Retailers Don’t Swim Against the Current 5 Keys to Staying Ahead.
Traditional Avenues of Distributions are being replaced more and more by Non-traditional retailers and new avenues of distribution each are focusing on fresh prepared food, leveraging portability, packaging to create family meal cohesion and garner market share.
Who is after your current customers? Do you understand Food Customer Migration Marketing?
SOME LIMITED FREE REGISTRATION STILL AVAILABE
80 percent of retailers know about up-dated industry data, but only 47 percent understand its implications for their business, according to a study by Knowledge Network.
Consumers are dynamic not static. Seafood processors and Seafood retailers must be mindful of the undercurrents of Customer Migration Marketing. Learn success steps utilized by Non-traditional fresh food retailers to capture a larger Share of Wallet and Share of Stomach. Make sure your product focused not focused on Yesterday’s Consumer but Tomorrows consumer. Keep your products consumer relevant.
This webinar will help you answer:
Don’t swim against the current. Join us for this webcast to learn:
· How consumer demands for more processed and value-added seafood is affecting the industry
· The hidden costs (and benefits) of value-added processing
· Best practices for streamlining repack operations and production processes using multiple-output BOMs
· How to optimize production of by-products to minimize waste and improve profits
· Why improving distribution with route optimization and fleet management is top of mind with today’s leading seafood executives.
LIMITED FREE REGISTRATION
Reserve you spot now they are filling up fast. The link for webinar Optimized Production and Distribution: 5 keys to staying ahead:
For international corporate presentations, educational forums, or keynotes contact: Steven Johnson Grocerant Guru™ at Tacoma, WA based www.FoodserviceSolutions.us His extensive experience as a multi-unit restaurant operator, consultant, brand / product positioning expert and public speaker will leave success clues for all.Facebook.com/Steven Johnson, Linkedin.com/in/grocerant or twitter.com/grocerant