I would like to think that as Popeyes CEO Cheryl Bachelder settles into the boardroom for the next meeting she might feel that it’s a “Room without a Roof”. Hard work and consumer focus does drive positive results. Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant Guru™ thinks Popeye’s board of directors knows what Happniess is. It’s having Cheryl Bachelder as your CEO. Do you know what happiness is to you?
Could it be global same-store sales increased 9.8% in the fourth quarter? Or it might just be global same-store sales growth of 6.2% for 2014. Well the combination of both would be enough for any restaurant company today. Selling Ready-2-Eat fresh prepared chicken is something that Popeyes is doing better than its competitors.
So how are they doing it? CEO Cheryl Bachelder stated, “The consistent execution against our strategies delivered exciting results in 2014. Our combination of menu innovation, media and messaging resulted in impressive global same-store sales growth.” We credit integrated consumer focused marketing and messaging based on Popeye’s five pillars of success.
Success does leave clues. Here are the five pillars below which Popeyes believes are proven strategies for growing a high performance restaurant chain.
· Create a Culture of Servant Leaders - creating a culture so engaging that you can't wait to come work at Popeyes.
· Build Distinct Brand - offering a distinctive brand and menu with superior food at affordable prices.
· Run Great Restaurants - improving restaurant operations and the Popeyes' guest experience by delighting the guest with "service as distinctive as our food".
· Grow Restaurant Profits - reducing restaurant operating costs and increasing restaurant profitability while maintaining excellent food quality for our guests.
· Accelerate Quality Restaurants - building more restaurants across the U.S. and abroad with superior profits and investment returns.
Interested in learning how the 5P’s of Food Marketing can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization contact us via Email us at: info@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit: www.FoodserviceSolutions.us
If your Ready for Happiness Call 1-253-759-7869 or Email Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or Watch This Video