Success does leave clues and the first clue of success is listening to your customers according to Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant Guru® Steven Johnson. When Nicholas Eckerman, co-founder and co-CEO of announced that its custom hot sauces will be available for purchase our Grocerant Guru® new that this successful concept was doing all of the right things to edify his brand.
PizzaRev has built a loyal fan base for its fully customized dining experience, including its ‘Rev It Up’ counter where guests choose from a variety of hot sauces and spices to put the finishing touches on their custom, personal pizzas. Regular readers of this blog know that personalization and customization are hallmarks of Grocerant niche success.
Eckerman stated “Since we unveiled our line of custom hot sauces our guests have inquired about purchasing them,” …We’re excited to finally offer our guests the opportunity to bring home their favorite sauces, and our three pack makes the perfect gift for the Holidays.”
Here is what you can get a Gift Pack of three sauces for $12.99 or a single bottle for $4.99. The nine custom hot sauces available for purchase include:
- Ghost Pepper – By far the spiciest PizzaRev sauce, perfect for guests looking for haunting heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 855,000 – 1,000,000)
- Garlic Habanero – This fan favorite features the perfect blend of garlic and aged red habaneros. (Scoville Heat Units: 200,000 – 350,000)
- Habanero – A smooth combination of aged red tabasco and habanero peppers offers medium heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 100,000 – 250,000)
- Cayenne Pepper – Louisiana style hot sauce with a bite that complements any pizza, adding mild to medium heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 15,000 – 30,000)
- Chipotle – This classic features the bold and smoky flavor of the chipotle pepper. (Scoville Heat Units: 12,000 – 30,000)
- Jalapeno – A burst of flavor with smooth peppery notes and delicate heat. Lower in sodium than most jalapeno sauces. (Scoville Heat Units: 8,000 – 23,000)
- Datil Pepper – Sweet and spicy, this sauce features the distinct flavor of the datil pepper without the extreme heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 5,000 – 8,000)
- Mango Scotch Bonney – Light mango and citrus undertones complement the complex kick of this Caribbean inspired sauce. (Scoville Heat Units: 2,500 – 8,000)
- Peach Vidalia – Zesty and sweet, this rich sauce packs a flavor punch.
By the way in case you did not know PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes.
Interested in learning how Foodservice Solutions 5P’s of Food Marketing can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.usor visit: www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information.