If success does leave clues Subway has once again pick up the right clues to drive new electricity into its brand with a unique social media partnership with Twitch according to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®.
So, Twitch and Subway restaurants announced that they’ll be partnering up on a custom marketing campaign as part of Twitch’s third annual SUBtember.
Beginning September 3 through September 24, in partnership with Subway, the chain is offering 50 percent off new Tier 1 subscriptions made on a web browser or our desktop app, so you can support even more of the . Any new Tier 1 subscription on web or desktop app is eligible for this promotion unless you cancel a subscription in that channel after September 3.
As in prior years, streamers will continue to receive the full value of a subscription, and there is no limit on the number of times you can subscribe using the SUBtember half-off promotion.
As a subscriber, depending on the channel, you get stuff like:
· Access to custom emotes that you can use across all of Twitch
· Subscriber badge that changes the longer you stay subscribed
· Ad-free viewing (with limited exceptions)
· Exclusive subscriber content, such as a sub-only games, sub-only streaming, Q&A, sub-only chat rooms, and other benefits that streamers may offer only for subscribers.
Get the discount by logging into Twitch and clicking the Subscribe button on your favorite streamers’ channel pages. As always, there is no minimum commitment and you can cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the .
The brand is leveling up SUBtember with Subway and offering even more benefits including:
· Subway is throwing in 10 percent more Bits when you Cheer 10 or more in any Affiliate or Partner channel. There’s even a limited-time sub sandwich Cheermote you can cheer with.
· Subway will be gifting subscriptions in various channels—make sure to tune in throughout September.
· Tune in when Subway launches their very own Twitch channel to livestream with their favorite streamers.
How are you driving brand value? How are you driving new electricity? So, is your brand looking a customer ahead? Are you looking to grow business like you did yesterday or do you want tomorrow customers? Just where is your brand headed?
Johnson stated “that in my minds-eye the new electricity must be very efficient for the supply chain and includes such things as fresh foods, plant based foods, sampling, toy’s, beer, developing brands, unique urban clothing, grocerant positioning, fresh food messaging, autonomous delivery, cashier-less retail, plates, glasses, cash-less payments, digital hand-held marketing.
All food and beverage retailers to survive the next generation of retail must embrace the artificial intelligence revolution while simultaneously embracing fresh food and beverages that are portable, fresh, with differentiation that is familiar not different. Does your retail path forward look more like yesterday than tomorrow? Why?
Are you looking for a new partnership to drive sales? Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing tactics look more like yesterday that tomorrow? Visit www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information or contact: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us Remember success does leave clues and we just may have the clue you need to propel your continued success.