The halo of ‘better-for-you’ in the form of superfoods is the foundation for the new electricity fueling sales at Nekter Juice Bar according to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®.
Nékter Juice Bar, recently introduced two new energizing and skin-boosting smoothies featuring plant-based collagen and turmeric, two of nature’s most powerful Superfoods according to the companies press release. The new drinks are Dragon Berry Bliss and Turmeric Sunrise smoothies are part of Nékter’s new seasonal menu, which includes the return of fan favorite, Charcoal Vanilla Skoop, and Nékter’s annual Spring 1-Day Cleanse sale.
Steve Schulze, co-founder and CEO, Nékter Juice Bar stated “At Nékter Juice Bar, constant innovation allows us to offer increasingly healthier options for our guests,”… “Our new smoothies incorporate some of the latest and most powerful Superfoods that fuel overall wellness from the inside out.”
For example Nékter’s new Dragon Berry Bliss smoothie features 100 percent plant-based collagen in a creamy and nourishing blend of blueberries, dragon fruit, banana, orange juice, coconut water, and a touch of agave nectar. Nutritional benefits are also plentiful and include:
· Collagen—Exclusive plant-based blend with anti-aging benefits that enhances skin, hair and nails and promotes a glow from within.
· Blueberries—With more antioxidants than green tea, blueberries are packed with Vitamins A, C and E, and also help promote more youthful-looking skin.
· Dragon Fruit—Improves digestion, and amps metabolism, immunity and energy.
· Orange—One of the planet’s best sources of Vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant.
· Banana—Chock full of potassium and an instant source of energy.
The new Turmeric Sunrise smoothie is a refreshingly light and flavorful blend of pineapple, mango, coconut butter and coconut water with a bright touch of lime and zesty turmeric. This smoothie is exceptionally hydrating, and helps fight inflammation and boost immunity. Among the functional nutritional benefits are:
· Turmeric—One of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatories and antioxidants, turmeric also adds a tangy flavorful kick.
· Pineapple—Nicknamed the “natural weight loss food,” pineapple is low-calorie with no fat. Its high Vitamin B content also helps boost energy.
· Coconut—Naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, coconut is also extremely hydrating.
· Lime—Bursting with Vitamin C and antioxidants, lime helps boost immunity, burn fat, and brighten and rejuvenate skin.
What is your new electricity? How do you plan to drive incremental top line sales and bottom line profits according to Johnson; partnerships specifically strategic partnerships will be driving retail success in 2018. Are you looking for a partnership to drive sales?
Johnson stated “in my minds-eye the new electricity must be very efficient for the supply chain and includes such things as digital hand held marketing, local fresh food, grocerant consultants, urban farming (produce, seafood, etc.), autonomous delivery, better-for-you, cashier-less retail, cash-less payments, delivery, and voice ordering.
So just what is your New Electricity? Success does leave clues www.FoodserviceSolutions.us is the global leader in grocerant niche business development. We can help you identify, quantify and qualify additional food retail segment opportunities. Has your company had a Grocerant ScoreCard completed a Grocerant Program Assessment, or new Grocerant niche product Ideation? Want one? Call 253-759-7869 Email: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us