Consumers make choices each and every day on what they will eat. When they eat and how they eat. When given the choice, the vast majority do not want to cook. However preparing a family meal consisting of fresh prepared foods components can simplify the process, allowing for greater diversity of flavor profiles and portions size.
Consumer exposure to multi ethnic and multi cultural foods has not only created an ongoing search for the next new flavor or “hot” food entrée. It has left a void in the cooking skill set. Many consumers simply don’t have the skills or spices on the shelf to prepared there favorite meal. When consumer is shopping for ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat prepared food, here are five top reasons to pick your products.
1. Visceral presentation based on how it looks and is presented.
2. Bundling, the ability to build your meal with components you want.
3. Individualized portions, power to select quality and quantity of items viewed.
4. Convenience, unit /store location on the drive home from work, it’s fast & easy.
5. Price, ability to evaluate price vs. cost at restaurant with tip, and vs. time to cook from scratch.
Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche. For product or brand positioning assistance contact Steven A. Johnson and Foodservice Solutions® or visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/grocerant or on Facebook at Steven Johnson, GOOGLE: Steven Johnson Grocerants or twitter.com/grocerant