Consumer driven, food focused and beverage day part specials drive continue growth and success for Quick Chek. Winning the customer loyalty while building top line same and bottom line profits utilizing retail foodservice in not new in the convenience store sector. However, pushing quality limits beyond industry standards is but one reason consumer love Quick Chek. Visit: ilovemycoffee.com for success clues.
Quick Chek utilizing proprietary research found the “Top coffee facts and trends” here they are:
Top 10 coffee facts and trends:
1. The average coffee drinker in America drinks 3.2 cups of coffee per day.
2. One out of every three Quick Chek customers buys a cup of coffee -- nearly 40 percent of those cups are medium size (16 ounces); a very close second is the 20-ounce size.
3. Coffee is one of the world's most valuable commodities, second only behind oil. More than 100 million people in developing countries depend on coffee as their main source of income, particularly in Africa and Central America.
4. Coffee is the world's most popular beverage, excluding water. About 1.4 billion cups a day are consumed worldwide.
5. The Boston Tea Party of 1773 convened in a coffeehouse. The heavy tea tax had prompted Americans to switch to coffee as an expression of freedom.
6. Fifty-two percent of Americans over the age of 18 drink coffee every morning. Thirty percent of the population drinks coffee occasionally. That means over 80 percent of Americans consume coffee.
7. Coffee consumption in the United States remains at the eighth highest level in the world.
8. Quick Chek customers overwhelmingly prefer to add Quick Chek light cream and half-and-half to their cups of coffee. As flavors go, French Vanilla Creamer claims the top spot.
9. Thirty-five percent of coffee drinkers prefer their coffee black.
10. Quick Chek's proprietary guaranteed fresh regular blend is the overwhelming favorite among the chain's coffee drinkers. Columbian coffee is the favorite specialty coffee for Quick Chek customers. Hazelnut is the favorite flavored coffee.
Is your company ready for grocerant niche research, or brand positioning assistance?
Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche. For product or brand positioning assistance contact Steven A. Johnson and Foodservice Solutions® or visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/grocerant or on Facebook at Steven Johnson, GOOGLE: Steven Johnson Grocerants or twitter.com/grocerant
Post a Comment