Marketing matters and at Panera Bread packaging is a key took in their marketing tool kit. Steven Johnson Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®, stated, “brand messaging is transferred to the consumer via packing and Panera Bread does a very good job utilizing packaging to tell it story.
Recently, Panera Bread announced a suite of new, elevated packaging for its line of grocery products, along with the launch of several exciting new additions to its portfolio. Panera offers a diverse range of grocery products, including bakery-cafe favorites across categories including Refrigerated Soup, Refrigerated Mac & Cheese, Refrigerated Dressing, Artisan Bread, Sliced Bread and Bagels.
So just in case you did not know, Panera’s new packaging for its grocery products has been energized with the most updated Panera brand elements and features a more prominent logo, the use of Panera’s iconic green to help shoppers identify and find the brand, as well as updated photography that communicates the quality and craveability of the products. The new packaging, designed by LAM Design, and signature Panera products at grocery are featured in the retail brand’s new fall campaign developed and executed by Advantage United Commerce. The campaign, titled " is designed to place Panera grocery items at the center of important family moments.
Do you Want to Build a
Larger Share of Stomach?
· – A familiar made fantastic addition to Panera’s flagship grocery category, available nationwide.
· and – Available nationwide and building on Panera’s expansive variety of chef-crafted dressings.
· – Adding to Panera’s existing suite of baker-crafted artisan breads, available nationwide.
· – Available in Plain, Everything and Cinnamon Swirl. Make every breakfast fantastic! Select regions only.
· – Extending Panera’s early success in breakfast with bagels by introducing hearty, griddle baked English Muffins. A new category from Panera, available initially at grocers in the Northeast.
· – Abundant pasta bowls in Chicken Caprese, Tuscan Style Chicken and Lemon Chicken Primavera, available nationwide.
· – Available in Parmesan, Everything and Tomato Basil varieties – perfect for topping soups, salads, sandwiches or as a snack. Select regions only.
Zach Soolman, Panera’s VP and General Manager of CPG, stated, “Our mission for Panera’s CPG business is to make craveable Panera products easily accessible wherever consumers shop for groceries,” …. “Our new look & feel and exciting product innovations are sure to delight our consumers who can now stock chef-crafted Panera favorites at home, ready to enjoy whenever they want, for any occasion.”
Don’t over reach. Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing ideations look more like yesterday than tomorrow? Interested in learning how Foodservice Solutions® can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit us on our social media sites by clicking the following links: Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter