5 compelling reasons Wal-Mart needs to focus on ready to eat or ready to heat food within any new format!
1. Freshness, based on how it looks and is presented, visceral presentation.
2. Bundling, the ability to build your meal with components you want.
3. Individualized portions, power to select quality and quantity of items viewed.
4. Convenience, unit /store location on the drive home from work.
5. Price, ability to evaluate price vs. cost at restaurant with tip, and vs. time to cook from scratch.
Crisscrossing America we are now beginning to see the progressive evolution of the Convenience store into a dinner lane for food aficionados, particularly if you’re in a hurry. This might be something that Grocery stores like Safeway’s new lifestyle stores and Whole foods need to keep and eye on. Will Wal-Mart step up to this challenge as well? For assistance in growing or just more about Foodservice Solutions contact information use this links: