Monday, February 1, 2010
Top 5 compelling reasons consumers buy ready-to-eat or ready-to-heat prepared food!
Consumer exposure to multi ethnic and multi cultural foods has not only created an ongoing search for the next new flavor or “hot” food entrée. It has left a void in the cooking skill set. Many consumers simply don’t have the skills or spices on the shelf to prepared there favorite meal. When consumer is shopping for ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat prepared food, here are five top reasons to pick your products.
1. Visceral presentation based on how it looks and is presented.
2. Bundling, the ability to build your meal with components you want.
3. Individualized portions, power to select quality and quantity of items viewed.
4. Convenience, unit /store location on the drive home from work, it’s fast & easy.
5. Price, ability to evaluate price vs. cost at restaurant with tip, and vs. time to cook from scratch.
Who has advantages in selling prepared food convenience stores, grocery stores, supermarkets or restaurants? Why post your comment below.
Foodservice Solutions based in Tacoma, WA is the Global leader in the grocerant niche. Contact Steven Johnson for a grocerant program review or too read learn more about the grocerant niche here is a link to an article by Steven Johnson.