Success does leave clues and Moe’s Southwest Grill, is expanding its brand from the restaurant to the Grocery Stores with Frozen Breakfast Bowls with the help of Kellogg’s the leading breakfast staple for America’s families according to Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant Guru®.
Moe’s Southwest Grill, first-ever grocery line of breakfast products, Moe’s Breakfast Bowls, were developed with consumer products leader, Kellogg Company, to bring bold, authentic Southwest flavors to consumers who want to start their day with a protein-packed meal that is tasty and filling. Moe’s Breakfast Bowls each contain a minimum of 12 grams of protein and feature food you can feel good about, including meats raised without hormones and no artificial flavors or colors.
Look for Moe’s frozen breakfast bowles at the Frozen Food Court at your local grocery including compines the ilk of Walmart, Giant Eagle and Wegmans, and distributing soon to other retailers like Kroger and HEB by July, the new line includes five must-try varieties:
1. Chorizo & Eggs—Spicy and zesty, this bowl provides a winning blend of fluffy eggs, cilantro lime rice, hormone-free pork chorizo, and black beans; pico de gallo and queso sauce topping take it to another level. MSRP $4.49.
2. Chorizo Benedict – Mild in spice, intense in flavor, this bowl features fluffy eggs, Yukon gold potatoes, hormone-free pork chorizo, pico de gallo, jalapeno lime hollandaise, and avocado. MSRP $4.49.
3. Southwest Vegetarian—Enjoyable by all, this meat-free bowl still boasts 12g of protein and features fluffy eggs, pinto and black beans, cilantro lime rice, salsa verde, roasted tomatillo salsa fresco, queso fresco, and avocado. MSRP $4.49.
4. Chicken Chilaquiles—Medium kick with a whopping 17g of protein, this bowl features fluffy eggs with hormone-free pulled chicken atop a bed of tortilla chips and pinto beans, with salsa, queso and cilantro to seal the deal. MSRP $4.49.
5. Huevos Rancheros—Featuring a fried egg, corn tortilla and black beans, this bowl provides 14g of protein and mild spice with salsa rojo, pico de gallo, queso fresco on top. MSRP $4.49.
Kat Cole, chief operating officer and president, FOCUS Brands, stated “We are thrilled to increase access to the delicious experience of Moe’s through the debut of Moe’s Breakfast Bowls at supermarkets nationwide,” “The Southwest flavor profile is growing in appeal, but until now, not widely available in the breakfast category. Moe’s Breakfast Bowls are meeting the demand for better-for-you, flavorful options for a high protein breakfast or breakfast-as-snack option.”
Moe’s has partnered with Kellogg Company, the world’s leading cereal company and leading North American frozen foods company, on the development and manufacturing of the new product line. We believe that Tony the Tiger thinks they are GREAT!
Interested in learning how Foodservice Solutions 5P’s of Food Marketing can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit: www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information.