I know movies make magic every day but did know that today many theaters main attractions is Ready-2-Eat fresh prepared food and that many theaters today are destination dinning. Recently AMC Theaters expanded their menu to improve profitability and edify the magic in watching a movie.
AMC Theaters has undertaken the largest menu revamp in its history, with chicken-and-waffle sandwiches, cheeseburger sliders, pizza and charcuterie plates rolling out to more than 400 locations across the country.
You will like this they call it, AMC Feature Fare, the new products will be rolled out and introduced over the course of the summer, and is expected to be completed in early fall. AMC senior vice president of food and beverage George Patterson stated “AMC Feature Fare represents AMC’s first true restaurant-style menu launch in a non-dine-in-theater setting, with a menu selection sure to delight the taste buds,”
Patterson continued “By incorporating these new menu items together with new marketing, branding and packaging, AMC Feature Fare will feed our guests’ ever increasing hunger for unique and satisfying menu choices to enjoy at AMC.” The new Feature Fare items are:
· Soft Pretzel Bites: Available salted, with cinnamon sugar, with Parmesan garlic topping or with honey Dijon. The bites are served with a cup of cheese or with icing, for the cinnamon-sugar version.
· Gourmet Popcorn: 46 ounces of salted caramel or cheese corn. Eighty-five-ounce Variety Buckets also are available with both varieties, or with one of those options and regular popcorn.
· Spicy Sriracha Dog: A hot dog topped with fried jalapeños and Sriracha mayonnaise.
· Chicken & Waffle sandwich: Fried chicken breast sandwiched between sweet vanilla waffles.
· Flatbread pizzas: Available in four cheese, pepperoni, barbecue chicken and buffalo chicken varieties.
How is your brand evolving? Interested in learning how Foodservice Solutions 5P’s of Food Marketing can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit: www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information.