Having company over the holidays, family, fun, free-time on your mind? Well once again this year you and order a Cajun-Style Turkey online from Popeyes and have the free time for golf, bowling, board games simply by ordering your next family meal with family and friends from Popeyes.
According to Steven Johnson Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions® recent Grocerant ScoreCards found:
1. 82.3% of consumers don’t know what’s for dinner at Noon, and 61.8 % don’t know what’ s for dinner at 4PM.
2. 68.2 % of consumers would order alcohol with a meal or meal components from a restaurant if available when ordering.
3. Roughly 63.7% of consumers purchase prepared food items from a retail location at least three times a month.
4. 79.6% all dinners have at least 1 grocerant niche Ready-2-Eat and Heat-N-Eat meal component and 66.6% have two meal components per day.
5. When asked if they wanted to cook dinner from scratch or assemble dinner from fresh meal components 91.3 % of Gen Z chose assemble from Fresh Prepared Meal Components and Millennials 83.4% chose meal components.
6. Seventy-three percent of retail prepared food purchases are taken to go
7. 88.2 % of consumers prefer hand held food over sit down meals with a knife and fork
Here is the point, don’t worry about what’s for dinner when you can order an entire meal from Popeyes including a full-flavored Turkey.
Yes, the Popeyes fan-favorite Thanksgiving dinner staple, the Cajun-Style Turkey, Hand-rubbed and infused with Popeyes signature blend of zesty Louisiana-style seasonings, The Cajun Turkey is the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving dinner.
For the second year in a row, Popeyes has made it even easier to get your hands on a Cajun-Style Turkey by offering a delivery option. Starting Monday, now, you can preorder the Cajun-Style Turkey online at thecajunfix.popeyes.com for delivery direct to your doorstep, so all you have to do is thaw, heat, serve and enjoy. Delivery will begin on October 9 with most turkey orders arriving one to three business days after the order is shipped.
Guests can also purchase the Cajun-Style Turkey from their local Popeyes restaurant for pickup beginning on 10/17 by calling or visiting in person to reserve/order their turkey while supplies last.
Take the stress out of Thanksgiving – Popeyes is the one-stop-shop for your Thanksgiving feast with family meals and traditional southern sides such as mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, biscuits, and more.
While you enjoy Thanksgiving with your friends and family, know that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Inc., is doing its part to make the holidays happier for others by donating a percentage of profits to the Popeyes Foundation to aid its mission to strengthen communities with food and support in times of need.
Don’t over reach. Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing ideations look more like yesterday than tomorrow? Interested in learning how Foodservice Solutions® can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit us on our social media sites by clicking the following links: Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter