Battle for Share of Stomach Survival
U. S. Restaurants prepare to close across the US and Grocery stores are Overwhelmed. The simple fact is the era of the Grocerant Niche is going to be elevated once again. The retail food space is changing fast the V shape sales at grocery stores will be telling as restaurants renew, retool, and re-position. Success does leave clues. Here is What’s important over the next 9 weeks:
1. Safety of all Employees
2. Food Integrity
3. Safe Grocery Shopping Experience
4. Food Availability
5. Getting Fresh Food to Consumers
6. Re-Discovering the Value of Neighborhoods / Local Delivery
7. Educating Small Employers On how to get “PAY – for Employees” while closed?
8. Education Small Employers On how to get breaks on ‘Rent – Utilities’ under a forced closure.
For international corporate presentations, regional chain presentations, local educational forums, or keynotes contact: Steven Johnson Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions. His extensive experience as a multi-unit restaurant operator, consultant, brand / product positioning expert and public speaking will leave success clues for all. For more information visit www.GrocerantGuru.com , www.FoodserviceSolutions.us or call 1-253-759-7869