Alice May Brock said:” Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian, wine and tarragon make it French, sour cream makes it Russian, lemon and cinnamon make it Greek, soy sauce makes it Chinese, garlic makes it good.”
However; the Corner Bakery is edifying it market positioning as it extends it branded menu offering with grocerant niche success clues according to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® with Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®.
The fresh prepared new menu items have bold flavors, are perfectly crafted straight from the kitchen and can be eaten-in or taken-out. Complementing consumer desire to Eat-In while Eating-Out.
Corner Bakery's seasonal items address all day-parts:
· fluffy scrambled eggs topped with pecan wood smoked ham, roasted red peppers, green onions and Swiss cheese finished with a drizzle of garlic cream sauce served with sourdough toast
· fluffy scrambled eggs topped with Applewood smoked bacon, diced tomato, chopped baby spinach, cheddar cheese and avocado served with sourdough toast
· fluffy scrambled eggs, tomato, fresh Mozzarella and pesto on grilled sourdough
· garlic roasted shrimp and linguine tossed with garlic butter, tomato, fresh parsley, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese
· garlic roasted shrimp, shredded Parmesan cheese, and homemade croutons on our power greens blend of baby kale, spinach, and arugula with classic Caesar dressing
Guests can also enjoy new Cake Truffle Bites, available in lemon, salted caramel pecan and carrot cake.
Corner Bakery CMO Donna Josephson Stated "We are always looking for new ways to bring our guests fresh and innovative dishes," "We are excited to introduce our guests to these fresh and flavorful new dishes."
While Alice May Brock said it first ”Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian, wine and tarragon make it French, sour cream makes it Russian, lemon and cinnamon make it Greek, soy sauce makes it Chinese, garlic makes it good.” Today Corner Bakery Café is giving consumers what they want according to just the way Alice May Brock envisioned it.
Foodservice Solutions® specializes in outsourced food marketing ideations and business development partnerships ideations. We can help you identify, quantify and qualify additional food retail segment opportunities, technology, or a new menu product segment. of Tacoma WA is the global leader in the Grocerant niche visit Facebook.com/Steven Johnson, Linkedin.com/in/grocerant/ or twitter.com/grocerant