Success does leave clues. One clue that you on the right path is ‘listening’ to your customers. There are several ways that companies do that today but still one of the best ways is very simple. Ask them how you are doing. Then follow-up with how could we do better. That according to Steven Johnson Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®.
When your consumer move restaurants need to move with them. Burger Patch has done just that and done it well in the opinion of Johnson. Johnson suggests, that they are following Foodservice Solutions® time tested four simple steps for continues success: Build, Measure, Learn, and Repeat. Consumers are dynamic not static your brand must be dynamic as well.
Our Grocerant Guru® believes Burger Patch is on the right track by recalibrating its price, value, service equilibrium with the information it garners from consumers. Here is Foodservice Solutions® current price value, service equilibrium formula: Price + Quality + Social + Portability = Value.
· XTRA Patch Value Combos - $3 off over 200 new combinations of entrees, sides and drinks
· XTRA Large Burgers – 20% more meat in every patty and 50% larger than comparable chains
· XTRA Value Priced Items – new $4.99 Fun-Size Shakes & large Fry Baskets
· XTRA Volume Discounts – 33% off with purchase of three homemade Patch Side Sauces
· XTRA Items From Seasonal Favorites – Patch Tots & Hunny Mustard now available permanently
· XTRA Kids Meals – 33% off new Grilled Cheeze, Patch Tots & Fun Size Shake kids combo
· XTRA Big Discounts – new 15% off for students & military
· XTRA Customizations – Dozens of new lower-priced options to personalize a burger, basket or bowl
· XTRA Savings – Money back when excluding select ingredients from items, plus new lower prices
· XTRA Perks – Redeem Patch Points for free delivery, free entrées, 15% off & cash back from $1 to $5
Success does leave clues. One clue that time and time again continues to resurface is “the consumer is dynamic not static”. Regular readers of this blog know that is the common refrain of Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®. Our Grocerant Guru® can help your company edify your brand with relevance. Call 253-759-7869 for more information.