Top 5 compelling reasons to buy ready to eat or ready to heat food Grocerant food!
1. Freshness, based on how it looks and is presented, visceral presentation.
2. Bundling, the ability to build your meal with components you want.
3. Individualized portions, power to select quality and quantity of items viewed.
4. Convenience, unit /store location on the drive home from work.
5. Price, ability to evaluate price vs. cost at restaurant with tip, and vs. time to cook from scratch.
Who has advantages C-stores, grocery stores, supermarkets or restaurants? How would you judge? Could it be number of units? Volume buying, Quality control or is it personal service? http://www.anything4restaurants.com/blog/index.php/2009/07/restaurant-consumer-discontinuity-the-consumer-moved-first/
Post a Comment