Subway’s unique ability to extend, expand, and edify its brand with customer relevance comes through time and time again according to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®.
Recently Subway began to once again transform the customer experience through a digital omnichannel approach, with the integration of the app, remote ordering and, in-restaurant kiosks. All strong brands continue to evolve and Subway is just now beginning to explore the digital space with serious vigor and the team at Foodservice Solutions® believes with a little time and tweaking that Subway will get it right.
So when Subway asked its most dedicated customers what they want from a loyalty program. They found out that their consumers wanted a loyalty program that gives them flexibility in how they earn and redeem. They wanted a completely personalized experience. This March, customers will get just that with a revamped Subway MyWay Rewards program.
The new Subway MyWay Rewards program will redefine choice and accessibility to Subway’s more than 37 million sandwich and salad combinations. The program will be a customized experience—from how customers join, earn and redeem, to surprise rewards and exclusive offers.
Subway Chief Digital Officer Carissa Ganelli “We know time and money are important to our guests,” ..“It’s important to us that we deliver a seamless, convenient experience to help our customers get what they want when they want it, and what they want is our delicious, nutritious, and affordable food.”
Remember that there are close to 28,500 participating restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, Subway MyWay Rewards will be the largest loyalty program for earning and redeeming rewards in the quick-service restaurant industry.
Here’s how it works:
· Join Subway MyWay Rewards through the Subway App, online at Subway.com, or in-restaurant with a Subway card
· Guests can earn rewards no matter how they pay via the Subway App, Subway Card, cash or credit
Flexible Earning and Redeeming
· Earn 4 tokens per dollar spent; hit 200 tokens & automatically receive a $2.00 Reward
· Tokens are applied to guests’ accounts with every purchase
· Redeem $2 Rewards on any menu item: sandwiches, salads, cookies, drinks—you name it
· Plus, guests will receive bonus token earning opportunities
· The more guests order, the more surprises they get, like free cookies, chips and more
· Guests will also receive a birthday surprise, too
So how do you plan on surprising your customers? Subway MyWay Rewards is part of Subway Digital’s work to transform the customer experience through an omnichannel approach, with the integration of the app, remote ordering and, in-restaurant kiosks.
Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing tactics look more like yesterday that tomorrow? Visit www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information or contact: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us Remember success does leave clues and we just may have the clue you need to propel your continued success
Post a Comment