Building incremental brand value for a mature chain restaurant always top of mind. However at Kentucky Fried Chicken it has invigorated the KFC marketing team and consumers when KFC launched a new online merchandise shop, KFC Ltd., along with its first collection of quality fried chicken apparel and limited-edition goods according to Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant Guru®.
So what can you buy from KFC well starting at just $8, the debut collection includes “KFC- and Colonel Sanders-inspired T-shirts, enamel pins, framed artwork, and more. Collection items are produced in limited-edition quantities, so when they sell out, they’re gone—the fried chicken faithful are encouraged to act fast and then keep an eye out for the next collection to be released.”
KFC Ltd. offers limited-edition apparel and goods for any occasion:
1. Need to keep it classy for the office? Fried chicken socks will add a pop of drumstick to any ensemble. If you’re looking for a matching tie, you can’t go wrong with a classic Colonel Sanders string bow tie.
2. KFC’s mantra is something we should all live by, and the “Finger Lickin’ Good” gold-plated necklace will let you proudly proclaim your embrace of the fried chicken lifestyle.
3. The Colonel Sanders pillowcase will let the dreamers in your life fall asleep each night next to the man who turned his dream of building a fried chicken empire into a reality.
4. No matter where you’re actually from, we’re all united by a shared love of tasty fried chicken. Show off your hometown pride with the softest Fried Chicken USA sweatshirt.
5. Of all the products offered on KFC Ltd., there is one that is truly out of this world—a 400-year-old meteorite. Retailing for $20,000, this one-of-a-kind, real space rock has been molded into the shape of a Zinger chicken sandwich and serves as a commemorative memento of the Zinger’s stratospheric mission.
Steve Kelly, KFC U.S. director of media and digital stated “KFC and Colonel Sanders have been American pop culture icons for more than 70 years. Our fans were craving a way to embrace the fried chicken lifestyle, and KFC Ltd. gives them the opportunity to let their colonel flag fly,”
Success does leave clues and Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant Guru’s clue for today is partnerships provides outside eyes for in-side results. KFC plans to partner with other notable apparel and lifestyle brands to create one-of-a-kind collaborations available only from KFC Ltd. in the future.
Invite Foodservice Solutions® to complete a Grocerant Program Assessment, Grocerant ScoreCard, or for product positioning or placement assistance, or call our Grocerant Guru®. Since 1991 www.FoodserviceSolutions.us of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche. Contact: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or 253-759-7869