At the intersection of consumers that are now working from home and getting dinner on the table is an increased demand in grocerant niche Ready-2-Eat and Heat-N-Eat fresh prepared food. Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions® reported, 73.4% of consumers recently polled for a Foodservice Solutions® Grocerant ScoreCard “want a break at dinner time, or don’t want to have to cook.”.
Virtual restaurants the ilk of those being developed by
In new research from Piplsay, they found that “two-thirds of people surveyed are comfortable with a permanent work-from-home culture. In addition, 43 percent would prefer working from home even as cities and states reopen, and 56 percent believe remote work policies will create massive job opportunities.”
Here is what else Piplsay found:
1. 38 percent of respondents said they are very comfortable with the prospects of returning to work.
2. 38 percent said they were somewhat comfortable
3. 25 percent they are not comfortable at all returning to work
4. 70 percent of Americans gave a thumbs up to permanent remote working
5. 34 percent said they loved the idea and it will save money
6. 32 percent said it would help maintain a work-life balance
7. 44 percent of men are comfortable returning to work as compared to 33 percent of women
8. 65 percent of men and women are willing to endorse a permanent work-from-home policy
9. 60 percent of millennials think the Facebook clause is fair vs. 56 percent of Gen Xers and 54 percent of Gen Zers
10. 75 percent of Gen Xers believe remote working will increase work opportunities, while 37 percent of Gen Zers think it will create more competition.
Are you ready to expand your brand while driving top line sales and bottom-line profits?
Foodservice Solutions® specializes in outsourced business development. We can help you identify, quantify and qualify additional food retail segment opportunities or a new menu product segment and brand and menu integration strategy. Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma WA is the global leader in the Grocerant niche visit us on our social media sites by clicking one of the following links: Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter