Creating a platform that invites consumer interactive participation is a very good want edify your brand messaging with consumers according to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions®.
Back in the day ‘Meal Deals’ were developed to speed-up the customer ordering process particularly at the drive-thru according to Johnson. Del Taco edifying it relationship with customer as it rolls out its new Mix2 Menu. Del Taco’s Mix2 Menu allows guests to mix and match two fresh, quality menu items from a selection of fan-favorites for just $4 and $5 empowering both product and price a key drivers.
Barry Westrum, Del Taco’s Chief Marketing Officer stated “In a landscape that’s saturated with limited item five- and six-dollar offers, Del Taco is drawing on its legacy as the value leader in the fast food space to deliver unmatched flavor per dollar,” .. “Not only are we offering a combination of craveable items for an unbeatable price, but these are products that really show how we’re changing the game in the fast food category—by freshly grilling our chicken for our tacos and burritos, and hand-grating cheddar cheese for our quesadillas in restaurant every day!” Let’s look at the new platform:
The Mix2 Menu lets guests mix and match two of the following fresh and quality menu items for just $4:
· Chicken Flatbread Taco: Warm, savory flatbread filled with freshly grilled chicken, chipotle sauce, crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes and hand-grated cheddar cheese.
· Chicken Street Taco: Freshly grilled chicken, topped with roasted chile salsa, diced onions, fresh cilantro, and hand-sliced avocado, wrapped in two warm corn tortillas.
· Beer Battered Fish Taco: A wild-caught Alaska Pollock fillet in a crispy beer batter, topped with crunchy shredded cabbage, Del Taco’s secret sauce and handmade pico de gallo, wrapped in two warm corn tortillas and served with a fresh-cut lime wedge.
· Cheese Quesadilla: Spicy Jack or hand-grated cheddar cheese and tangy green sauce, flat-grilled in a flour tortilla.
The new value menu also satisfies burrito cravings by letting guests mix and match any two of the following Classic Burritos for just $5:
· Del Combo Burrito: Seasoned beef combined with slow-cooked beans made from scratch, hand-grated cheddar cheese and zesty red sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
· Del Beef Burrito: Seasoned beef, hand-grated cheddar cheese and zesty red sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
· Classic Grilled Chicken Burrito: Fresh grilled chicken, Del Taco’s famous secret sauce, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, and hand-grated cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
· Spicy Grilled Chicken Burrito: Fresh grilled chicken, fresca lime rice, slow-cooked beans made from scratch, tangy green sauce and hand-grated cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
· 8 Layer Veggie Burrito: Slow-cooked beans made from scratch, fresca lime rice, tangy guacamole, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, hand-grated cheddar cheese, zesty red sauce and cool sour cream, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
We said it was interactive and participatory well beginning on January 14, fans who want to wear their Del Taco heart on their sleeve, or in this case, on their socks, will get the chance to do so! Any guest who posts a photo of their Mix2 Menu order on Instagram or Twitter, and tags @DelTaco, will have the chance to receive two corresponding socks to match their order (while supplies last). Because the only thing better than enjoying a Chicken Street Taco and Cheese Quesadilla, is enjoying them while wearing Chicken Street Taco and Cheese Quesadilla-inspired socks.
Are you looking for a new partnership to drive sales? Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing ideations look more like yesterday than tomorrow? Interested in learning how www.FoodserviceSolutions.us can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us or visit: www.FoodserviceSolutions.us for more information.
Post a Comment